- This event has passed.
GOVERNMENT AND ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT CONGRESS
October 23 @ 8:00 am - October 26 @ 5:00 pm
Improve your physical asset management strategy, boost asset performance and increase ROI
Budget constraints mean public and private organisations need to ensure they are getting full value from their physical assets – buildings, equipment, infrastructure and others. The 6th Government and Enterprise Asset Management Congress will address how government entities and asset-heavy private enterprises can reduce costs, increase the lifespan and returns generated from their assets by using strategic asset management practices.
KEY THEMES FOR 2017
- Embedding asset management framework with the organisation’s vision
- Raising the profile of asset management with the management and board room
- Tangible and quantifiable tools and techniques to demonstrate ROI
- Successfully implementing asset management framework and certification
- Asset valuation and decision-making framework
- The role and impact of energy and sustainability in asset management
- Integrating data, analytics and new technologies into asset management
- Focus on property and real-estate asset management
- Long-term planning and strategic asset management